You can control the fat from the meat you minced by yourself. You can make meat with low-fat content and so on. So it’s good from now on you grind yourself the meat you want to use. Get various types of trespade mincer or meat mincer by visiting our website.
Any type of goods or food you make yourself will be cheaper because you do not need the services of others. In addition, for those of you who like to hunt, has a meat mincer is a distinct advantage for you. This may be rarely done by most people. But if you are lovers of hunting sports, there is nothing wrong if the hunted animals used as ground meat. Here are some tips to grinding meat:
– Prepare the dishes under the grinding funnel to accommodate the outcome of the grinder.
– Cut the meat into small pieces making it easy to process. Discard cartilage or heavy fat from meat before milling.
– Eat meat in the freezer for about 30 minutes before milling. This is to facilitate the milling and keep the meat cool while processed.
– Mincing meat twice to get a softer meat.
– Put the bread into the mill to clean the remains of meat and fat that stick.
– If you use a grinder tool that uses a rotating lever and feels the lever is difficult to play, you can loosen the screw.
– Unloading the grinder when it wants to be cleaned. Use warm soapy water to clean the grinder after use. After that dry as soon as possible, do not let it dry until mongering itself or the grinder can rust.
– You can erase the rust that appears on the grinder.
– Milled meat should not be stored in the freezer for more than 2 days.
– Try to use different types of meat until you get the desired flavour and softness.
– The price of the meat grinder varies depending on the type, size, and quality offered.
– You can use a meat grinder to grind different types of vegetables.